Actors: Jack Black, Emily Blunt, Jason Segel
Running Time: 87mins
Jack Black is bigger than ever... as Gulliver, a perpetual underachiever and wannabe travel writer at a New York newspaper. When he finally makes an effort to actually venture out of the city to write a travel piece, a storm-tossed voyage lands him on an island inhabited by tiny folks called Liliputians.
After a rocky beginning, the gargantuan Gulliver becomes an inspiration to his new six-inch-tall friends. He brings them modern-day wonders like a PDA and music video games while they help him learn that it's how big you are on the inside that counts.
- Four time Oscar nominee and director of 'Bullitt' Peter Yates dies
- Golden Globe nominations revealed. Who got snubbed?
- Anne Hathaway and James Franco to host the Oscars
- Comic actor Leslie Nielsen dies
- Jeremy Renner to 'potentially' take over Mission Impossible franchise
- Tony Curtis (1925-2010): The untapped dramatic actor
- Are film titles running out of imagination?
- Will actors ever need to slim down/buff up again?
- Trapped Chilean miners and Billy Wilder's Ace in the Hole
- An Interview With '127 Hours' Director Danny Boyle
- Spotlight On Tony Goldwyn
- 10 Great Movies About Hollywood
- The Best Single Location Films
- 'vampires Suck' And More Spoofs To Sink Your Teeth Into