In a dazzling ceremony at the Palais des Spectacles in Vals-près-le-Puy on Sunday, September 24, Oriane Mallet from Vichy, Allier department, emerged as Miss Auvergne 2023. This 22-year-old stunner will now proudly represent the heritage-rich Auvergne at the Miss France 2024 contest, slated for December.
- ‘A Million Little Things’ Creator Explains Why the Show Is Ending, Confirms Final Season Includes Multiple Deaths
- Teyana Taylor and “Bestie” Iman Shumpert Separate After 7 Years of Marriage
- BLACKPINK members not renewing contracts with YG? Here’s the truth
- LABOUM’s Haein Announces Marriage And Pregnancy
- Britney Spears Concerns Fans By Dancing With Knives in New Instagram Video
It’s worth noting that Alissia Ladevèze, Miss Auvergne 2022, previously clinched the title of fourth runner-up at the Miss France 2023 pageant in Châteauroux, Centre-Val de Loire.
Out of 15 contestants vying for the regional title this year, the spotlight also shone on Perrine Terpereau (first runner-up), Emily Raymond (second runner-up), Mareva Richardot (third runner-up), and Julie Senay (fourth runner-up).
An elated Mallet conveyed her ambition, saying, “I am extremely proud to represent my region, Auvergne, at Miss France, and believe me, I will give everything to make you proud, we have to go get that crown,” She also poured gratitude on her cheering squad, stating, “Thank you to everyone who traveled to come to cheer me on, family, friends, and loved ones you were awesome, and a big thank you to the people who voted for me, your text votes helped make this dream come true.”
Mark your calendars for the 94th Miss France extravaganza on December 16 at the Zénith de Dijon, where reigning queen Indira Ampiot from Guadeloupe will pass on her crown to the next beauty ambassador.
Xem bài viết này trên Instagram