“Dead by Daylight” is set to make its Hollywood debut, as Atomic Monster and Blumhouse join forces with Behaviour Interactive, the largest Canadian gaming studio, to bring the popular horror multiplayer game to the silver screen.
- Where to Watch and Stream ‘Insidious: The Red Door’: Showtimes and Streaming Status
- Like ‘Squid Game,’ ‘Bargain’ trades on the life-is-cheap edge of South Korean drama
- ‘My Big Fat Greek Wedding 3’ Is Hosting Fan Events, Screenings, and Free Weddings
- Where to Watch & Stream ‘Strange Way of Life’: Find Showtimes
- Marvel Reportedly “Changed All Their Plans” Due to Jonathan Majors’ Performance in ‘Loki’
Since its debut in 2016, “Dead by Daylight” has amassed an impressive player base of over 50 million worldwide, with a staggering two million players venturing into The Fog each day, the eerie mist that challenges players’ survival skills.
Stephen Mulrooney, Executive Vice President at Behaviour Interactive, expressed immense excitement about collaborating with horror film industry giants Jason Blum and James Wan to expand the “Dead by Daylight” universe. He noted that at Behaviour, their mission is to create enduring and distinctive experiences, and partnering with Atomic Monster and Blumhouse is the perfect way to translate the game’s chilling atmosphere onto the big screen.