Now you have a solution for those troublesome clogged pipes.
- Sarah Sherman Is the Best Part of ‘You Are So Not Invited to My Bat Mitzvah’
- ‘The Dead Don’t Hurt’ Review: Vicky Krieps Commands Viggo Mortensen’s Somber Western | TIFF 2023
- 10 Best Classic Romanctic Noir Movies, According to IMDb
- Wes Anderson Is Working on a Roald Dahl Short Film Collection
- ‘Fauda’ Indian Adaptation ‘Tanaav’ Renewed for Season 2 (EXCLUSIVE)
Assistance comes in the form of Mario and Luigi, armed with plungers and snakes as their tools of choice for dealing with backed-up showers and sinks. A clever new advertisement, tied to the April 7 release of “The Super Mario Bros. Movie,” also serves as a promotion for Super Mario Bros. Plumbing, a service catering to Brooklyn and Queens (unfortunately, Manhattan residents are left to their own devices).
One contented customer in the ad remarks, “Thank you Super Mario Bros., it seems like the only thing you haven’t drained is my bank account.”
Additionally, there’s a satirical website that assures customers that the company is “Family Owned and Operated” and proudly claims, “Fixing Pipes Is Our Game!” However, there’s no mention of saving princesses or battling Bowser on the site.