In a fusion of music, fashion, and iconic Parisian entertainment, Lisa of the acclaimed South Korean girl group Blackpink, has taken to Instagram to share snapshots from the infamous Crazy Horse cabaret, a venue celebrated for its provocative stage shows featuring nude female dancers. The anticipation in her caption, “Can’t wait for this to finally happen! D-1 See you soon” was palpable as fans around the globe awaited her imminent performance.
- Gov. Gavin Newsom Says Taylor Swift’s Influence on 2024 Election Will Be ‘Profoundly Powerful’: She ‘Stands Tall and Unique’
- Stray Kids Involved in Car Accident, Side-Group 3Racha Will Perform at Global Citizen Festival Instead
- Beyonce in Final Talks to Release ‘Renaissance’ Concert Film Through AMC Theatres Following Taylor Swift Deal (EXCLUSIVE)
- J Balvin and Usher Show Off Their ‘Dientes’ and DJ Khaled Busts a Move in New Video
- Rachel Zegler Defends Taylor Swift Against Barstool Host’s Sex Tape Joke: ‘We’re Sick and Tired! It’s Never Been Funny!’
This week, the artist is scheduled to grace the stage of Crazy Horse, a venerable Parisian cabaret, with performances spanning Thursday through Saturday. According to the venue, attendees can look forward to witnessing Lisa in both solo and group performances, promising a diversified showcase of her talents.
Lisa, originally Lalisa Manoban from Thailand, burst onto the scene with Blackpink in 2016 and launched her solo career in 2021. At 26, she is not only a music sensation but has also carved a niche in the fashion domain, earning the title of global ambassador for prestigious brands such as Celine and Bulgari. Her musical journey has been marked by noteworthy milestones, including becoming the first K-pop solo artist to achieve a billion streams on Spotify for a single track.
Lisa’s arrival in France on Tuesday signaled the commencement of preparations for her series of performances at the cabaret. Eyewitnesses reported that upon her arrival, guards of Frédéric Arnault, heir to the luxury fashion titan LVMH, welcomed her before she departed with the billionaire’s scion.
Crazy Horse Paris, established in 1951, remains a symbol of Parisian nightlife, renowned for its sensual dance shows and enchanting interludes of magical performances. With Lisa’s impending performances, this legendary venue is poised to witness a harmonious blend of contemporary music and timeless allure, ensuring an unforgettable experience for all in attendance.