In an exciting development for horror fans, Disney+ has dropped a bone-chilling trailer for its upcoming series “Goosebumps,” set to premiere on October 13. The trailer, released on Thursday, September 14, introduces viewers to the eerie world of “Goosebumps,” blending supernatural elements with a dose of nostalgia.
- Patrick Stewart Thought Tom Hardy’s Career Would Tank After ‘Odd, Solitary’ Behavior on ‘Star Trek: Nemesis’ Set: He ‘Wouldn’t Engage With Any of Us’
- Disney CEO Bob Iger’s Rich Compensation Package Revealed, Company Says Bob Chapek Fired ‘Without Cause’
- Oscars Predictions: International Feature – Is ‘Zone of Interest’ the New Frontrunner or Will ‘The Taste of Things’ Bring France Its First Win in 30 Years?
- WGA Talks Will Continue Thursday After ‘Encouraging’ Session
- ‘Strange Darling’: Terrifying Cat-and-Mouse Game Unfolds in First Look at J.T. Mollner Horror-Thriller
The two-minute trailer opens with a glimpse of Justin Long’s character, Nathan Bratt, a teacher who unwittingly becomes possessed by a sinister entity. This sets the stage for a series of spine-tingling events that will haunt viewers as they follow the story of five high school students portrayed by Zack Morris, Isa Briones, Miles McKenna, Ana Yi Puig, and Will Price.
The central mystery revolves around the tragic death of a teen named Harold Biddle, which occurred three decades earlier. As the young investigators delve into the circumstances surrounding Harold’s demise, they also uncover dark and unsettling secrets from their parents’ past. This tantalizing plot promises to keep audiences on the edge of their seats throughout the series.
Adding to the suspense and horror in the trailer is the use of Travis Scott’s 2016 hit song “Goosebumps” as its soundtrack. The song, featuring Kendrick Lamar, was released as a single three months after Scott’s album “Birds in the Trap Sing McKnight” in September 2016. While it reached No. 32 on the Billboard Hot 100 at the time, it has since become one of Travis Scott’s most iconic tracks, further enhancing the trailer’s eerie ambiance.
“Goosebumps” takes inspiration from the beloved book series by R.L. Stine and promises to deliver a fresh and captivating narrative to both Disney+ and Hulu audiences. The series is set to unveil its spine-tingling story with a Halloween-appropriate release date on Friday, October 13, 2023.
This exciting trailer release has left fans eagerly anticipating the arrival of “Goosebumps” on their screens. The blend of supernatural horror, mystery, and the iconic “Goosebumps” soundtrack by Travis Scott ensures that this series will be a must-watch event for horror enthusiasts and fans of the original book series alike. Be prepared to get those goosebumps as the haunting tale of “Goosebumps” unfolds this October.