Latin Grammy-Nominated Reggaeton Star Drops 15-Track Sensation
- Jane Birkin’s Daughter Lou Doillon Set to Star in Quirky Italian Comedy Produced by Nanni Moretti
- Meredith Stiehm Wins Reelection as WGA West President
- ’13 Going On 30′ Musical Adaptation Set From Film’s Original Writers
- Box Office: ‘Saw X’ Makes $2 Million in Previews, ‘The Creator’ Follows With $1.6 Million
- ‘Campolivar’ Director Alicia Moncholi’s ‘Weekends,’ Turning on Childhood Trauma, Advances in Development at Oberon Media (EXCLUSIVE)
Published on September 29, 2023
Latin music sensation Feid is keeping the world dancing with the release of his latest album, “MOR, No Le Temas A La Oscuridad” (MOR, Don’t Fear The Darkness). The 15-song record, released via Universal Music Latino on Friday, is already making waves with its standout tracks, and Feid’s recent achievements are setting him up as a strong contender for the 2024 Grammys.
The album features a star-studded lineup of collaborations, including the previously-released hit “Niña Bonita” with international sensation Sean Paul. “Classy 101,” a track featuring rising star Young Miko, also made its mark on the Hot 100 chart. The album further boasts the electrifying “Bubalu” featuring Afrobeats sensation Rema, and much more. (See the full tracklist below)
This album drop couldn’t have come at a better time for Feid, who recently secured five Latin Grammy nominations, including one for Best Urban Music Album for his previous work, “Feliz Cumpleaños Ferxxo Te Pirateamos El Álbum.” These nominations place him in a formidable position to clinch the prestigious award at the 2024 Latin Grammys.
Feid has been captivating audiences around the world with his high-energy performances on his latest tour, which took him to venues across the United States, Europe, and Latin America. Currently occupying the No. 8 spot on Spotify’s daily global artist chart, Feid has achieved an astonishing milestone of over 20 billion streams across all major streaming platforms.
Reflecting on his journey during a sold-out North American tour, Feid shared his excitement, saying, “This has been like a dream for us. We had the chance to open for Karol G’s [Bichota] tour like two years [ago] and now we are doing our own tour… My album is ready, so I’m at peace with myself — just singing for all of these people.”
- Feid “VOL 2”
- Feid “VENTE CONMIGO”
- Feid & Sean Paul “NINA BONITA”
- Feid & Nengo Flow “Gangsters Y Pistolas”
- Feid & Icon “FERXXO 151”
- Feid & Rema “BUBALU”
- Feid & Ryan Castro “RITMO DE MEDALLO”
- Feid “FERXXO EDITION”
- Feid “NX TX SIENTAS SOLX”
- Feid “LUCES DE TECNO”
- Feid “EY CHORY”
- Feid “VELOCIDAD CRUCERO”
- Feid “ROMANTICOS DE LUNES”
- Feid, Young Cister, Pailita “el unico fermo”
- Feid & Cupido “PRIVILEGIOS”
Feid’s “MOR, No Le Temas A La Oscuridad” is bound to keep fans grooving and solidify his status as a musical force to be reckoned with in the Latin music scene.
For more updates on Feid and his music, follow him on social media and stay tuned for the 2024 Latin Grammys to see if he’ll claim the coveted award for Best Urban Music Album.